L'OCCITANE Cooking Event by 2-Michelin Star Chef!
Exciting news to all Gourmands & aspiring cooks!
There will be a unique union of beauty and cuisine for an immersive sensory journey at Four Seasons Spa & L’OCCITANE and One-Ninety Restaurant!
From 13 to 19 March, discover the subtle flavors of Provence at One-Ninety Restaurant, with crafted menus of L’OCCITANE’s botanical ingredients by Michelin-Starred Chef Jerome Roy from Le Couvent des Minimes Hotel & Spa located in the Alpes-de-Haute-Provence, France.
Moreover, there will be a cooking demo on Sat, 18th March 2017!
-Estimated Schedule of the event-
10:00-10:30 guests arrival
10:30-11:30 special cooking demonstration by chef Jerome
12:00 demonstration and presentation on Harmonie range/facial at SPA by L’occitane
12:20 3 Course lunch at One-Ninety Restaurant
-Grilled Chestnut Gnocchi
In Peppery Broth with Black Truffle
-Sweet Spiced Cod meunière
Grilled Almond Candied Lemon, Kale & Mousseline
-Slow Cooked Apple
With Lemongrass, Almond Ice-cream
L’occitane pouch and products worth at least S$60 & Citrus Madeleines by Four Season’s Hotel Singapore pastry team are in the door gift bag.
About Chef Jerome Roy:
Chef Jerome Roy has extensive Michelin experience working in numerous restaurants including Pierre Gagnaire pour les Airelles in Courchevel, France (2 Michelin stars) and Relais & Châteaux la Maison Troisgros in Roanne, France (2 Michelin stars). Le Couvent Des Minimes Hotel & Spa holds 1 Michelin star and 3 toques in Gault & Millau, as well as the Trophée Grand de Demain 2016.
About Le Couvent des Minimes Hotel & Spa L’Occitane in Mane en Provence, France:
Once a convent, built in 1613, Le Couvent Des Minimes Hotel & Spa is a stunning combination of medieval architecture and contemporary design, boasting a period facade and terraced garden with botanical plants. The spa and wellness centre uses L’Occitane products exclusively.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This event is organized by Four Seasons Hotel.
1. GENERAL INFORMATION This class is opened for attendees 12 years old and above only. Wine Classes are for attendees who are 18 years old and above only. Spoonful and or its partner will send future class info or promotion info via e-mail to the attendees after the class.
2. RISK ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
You agree to comply with and abide by Spoonful’s safety and health directions, fire and safety regulations. The event company “Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd)” and or its Partner and Organizers are not responsible for any personal food allergy. Each attendee must take his/her own responsibility for any allergy. You will fully and truthfully disclose to Spoonful in writing any allergy, medical condition, pregnancy, dietary requirements or other relevant health information pertaining to you at the time of your booking. Any food that you take away should be stored and consumed strictly in accordance with our instructions and guidelines, and we do not accept any responsibility for any injury or illness resulting from any food taken away.
3. CANCELLATION OF CLASS/EVENT: In the unlikely event that a schedule class or event needs to be cancelled, Spoonful and or its partner will give notification 3 working days prior to the event day, to all the attendees. There will be no refund unless the event itself is cancelled by Spoonful.
4. FORCE MAJEURE: Should Spoonful and or its partner be unable to provide for your class or function due Acts of God or any circumstances beyond the control of Spoonful or Partner, we will not be responsible for any costs, damages or expenses that you may suffer or incur.
5. RIGHT TO REFUSE Spoonful and or its Partner holds the right to refuse an attendee, or request to be removed from the premises, if the instructor or any staff member feels that the attendee is intoxicated or may cause harm to themselves or anyone else attending the scheduled class or event.
6. PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY: Spoonful (Alchemist Pte Ltd) and its partner may take photographic or video images of activities at events for our advertising, publicity or sponsorship purposes. Copyright of photos and videos taken by Spoonful & our partners during the event will belong to us. Please inform us in writing prior to the event, if you do not wish to be included. Failing which you irrevocably waive any and all rights which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act as may be amended from time to time or any similar laws of any jurisdiction, and acknowledge Spoonful and its partners’ right to use your name, likeness and voice and any biographical details, photographs and recordings of you in all media and formats throughout the universe including but not limited to Spoonful’s website and in advertising, publicity, or sponsorship.